Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pretty Things

Bonnie and I enjoyed a walk this evening - for late July, it was remarkably pleasant and cool, with a bit of a breeze.

One of the homes in the neighborhood had this striking sculpture in their yard:


Isn't that pretty? It looks like stained glass (I didn't want to intrude too much on my neighbor, so I didn't examine it closely). I don't know what it is supposed to represent, but it reminded me of a map of Chicago and Lake Michigan.

Here are a few other recent walk photos:

At Friendship Village, I think

From a bed at the Springs,
where I play piano each week

Friendship Village again?

3 comments:

  1. Love that sculpture. I think you're right; it is reminiscent of Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like a fish too. It's beautiful. Great photos Robin.

    ReplyDelete