Saturday, April 7, 2012

Every Spring is the Only Spring

Today Bonnie and I had a most enjoyable walk. The weather was Michigan Spring: sunny, temps in the sixties, blue sky, and spring green everywhere else. As we walked, I listened to the Knitting Pipeline podcast, and Paula shared this thought from Ellis Peters:
Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual astonishment!
That is certainly how I feel. Every year, when spring arrives, it is new and wonderful. Once again, I am amazed, and happily savor it all.

Here are some photos of today's little astonishments.

Actually, I took this photo earlier this week...

I love the pink hue to these seeds

This volunteer showed up near our fence

Such a beautiful sky today

Look at the light filtered
through the petals!

Pretty in Purple

Pretty in Pink

An unusual shape to these petals

Of course, I always have room for a beagle photo...

Bonnie helping me work this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment