Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Good to Be Flexible

I know I have numerous knitting projects in the works.

I know I said I wasn't going to start anything new until I'd finished at least one or two of my current projects.

But it is good to be flexible in these matters.


Last night I cast on for a pair of mittens, using  Elizabeth Durand's pattern for Children's Mittens.

I've been planning to knit a pair of mittens for afghans for Afghans, and it occurred to me that since they have a deadline sometime in July, I ought not to put it off much longer. Mittens are small (especially children's mittens), and quick to knit, so this should be a short detour in my knitting progress.

And it will be nice to actually finish something - which doesn't seem likely to happen soon with any of my other projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment