Sunday, January 27, 2013

Winter Comes to Kalamazoo (Finally!)

What a winter this has not been. I'm looking at the snowfall records, for this season so far. By Christmas day, the total for the season was a mere .8 inches. We got several inches over the week following Christmas, and then it was scarce again til this past week. Finally, hurrah! Real snow: 2 inches on Monday; 1.3 inches on Tuesday; 4.2 on Wednesday; 3.1 on Friday.

It was also bitter cold this week - the max temps from Monday to Friday were 19, 11, 17, 17, 24 (Friday felt really warm!).

But look at the beauty:

Wednesday - looking at the park,
after shoveling the driveway

Friday - when Bonnie and I finally ventured out again.
This was on Highgate, I think...

Saturday - when it warmed up to
28, and the sun came out

Saturday, on Highgate

I love winter, and will enjoy this snowy weather while it lasts (although I do prefer temps in the 20's, rather than the teens!).

1 comment:

  1. Ѕіnce the admіn οf this web ѕite is woгking, no uncertainty ѵeгу rаpidly іt
    wіll bе famоuѕ, due to its
    quality cοntents.

    my weblοg ... water damage westchester
    My blog ; flood damage restoration

    ReplyDelete