Monday, November 25, 2013

Another Elephant

Hm. I thought I had lots of knitting update material, but apparently I blogged fairly recently about my knitting, so all I have to offer is this:


I finished another Elijah the Elephant (this is my 7th).

I love this pattern (Elijah, by Ysolda Teague).

I love this yarn (Misti Alpaca Pima Cotton & Silk Hand Paint). (This elephant is in the color Confetti.)

I could write about what a pleasant vacation day this has been. I was able to go to Institute class this morning, and to lunch with friends, and other friends stopped by this afternoon. Jim and I actually cooked dinner, and had a pleasant evening (we watched The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit).

It also snowed some this afternoon, which was pretty to watch.

My Hitchhiker scarf now has 28 teeth.

But mostly - I'm happy about the elephant. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment