Monday, November 11, 2013

November Knitting

Here is a quick knitting update:

I've completed nine months of my Sky Scarf. (I was a week or two behind in my knitting, but had kept track of the sky, and knitted madly Saturday evening, to catch up.)


My Hitchhiker is coming along nicely. I'm up to 22 points (out of the magical 42), but since the rows get longer and longer, I really don't know how far along I am. My suspicion: not very far. (I put together a rough spreadsheet, which suggests I am 28% complete.)


Finally, my newest elephant has a head:


I'm still working on my Ministry with Community Scarf, but really - it has been neglected. Oh, let's be honest - between the Hitchhiker and the Elephant, it's been ignored. Completely. When there is actual, significant progress, I'll post a new picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment